30 Content Marketing Statistics You Should Know
Content marketing has become an important part of online business. It helps to increase website traffic, brand recognition and engagement, and even sales. But how successful is it? Here are 30 content marketing statistics to inform your decisions and help you understand the effectiveness of content marketing.
- 60% of people prefer to learn about a company through articles rather than advertisements.
- 76%of B2C marketers use content marketing to drive user engagement.
- 83%of B2B marketers and 86% of B2C marketers include content marketing in their overall digital marketing strategy.
- 70%of consumers prefer to learn about a company through content rather than ads.
- 79%of consumers regularly read content from brands they follow.
- 58%of B2B buyers consume three to five pieces of content before making a purchase decision.
- 43%of B2B marketers said blogs were their most important content type.
- 55%of marketers say they have generated leads through blog content.
- 66%of marketers say their most successful content formats are explainer videos, infographics, and how-to guides.
- 37%of B2B marketers said webinars were a highly effective content piece.
- 48%of marketers say video content is effective in engaging viewers.
- 56%of marketers surveyed said they have seen an increase in search engine rankings as a result of content marketing.
Content marketing is a powerful digital marketing tool that should be included in your overall digital strategy. If you take the right steps, it can be a great asset to your business and can help you reach your targets.
These statistics show that content marketing can be effective in driving customer engagement, lead generation and even sales. So, if you’re looking to increase your company’s presence online, don’t neglect the power of content marketing.